Hello BarterTrade Community,
As planned, Test Release V2.0 is now LIVE. This includes hundreds of small/medium BUG FIXES, a FEE SCHEDULE and a REFERRAL PROGRAM, among other updates. Yesterday, developers began to unpack and prepare this Major Test Release v2.0.
Fee Schedule Launched
BarterTrade distinguishes its traders by the VOLUME OF TRADES or individual $BART HOLDINGS. Trading fees will be determined by the respective tiers depicted in the table below. Trading fees are charged on a per-trade basis. As your rolling 30-day trade volume changes, your maker/taker fee tier will change accordingly. This fee schedule has been implemented.
Referral Program Launched
Depending on the inviter’s daily average $BART account balance, they will receive the respective commission from invites sent:
Thereafter the inviter can opt to share part of this commission [5%, 10%, 15%, 20% or 25%] as a kickback with their respective invitee. This share portion is coded into the unique referral link which the inviter generates. NOTE: Minimum 5% is necessary to be paid to an invitee.
Additional Referral Details:
- All referral commissions (both those of inviters and invitees) are calculated in real-time and transferred to the respective BarterTrade accounts periodically. (Referral rates are calculated at midnight UTC every day and updated an hour later).
- Commission is settled in the same asset as the commission fee generated by the actual transaction. (Invitees can select the option to receive commission by clicking on CLAIM, however in this release CLAIM is disabled, users can withdraw their referral commission in upcoming releases).
- In order for an invitee to receive a portion of the inviters commission, the invitee must register using the corresponding referral link .
- A single account has no limit for invitations.
- If the inviter’s daily average $BART balance changes to less than 100K $BART, their base referral rate will be reduced from 50% to 30%. (The percentage allotted to the invitee will remain unchanged and be given priority). For example, if the inviter’s referral rate is reduced to 30% at this time, the invitee will continue to maintain a 30% kickback, and the inviter’s referral rate will be reduced to 0% to accommodate.
Important Notice: BarterTrade does not allow any user to self-invite through multiple accounts. Once such activity is detected, all referrals will be cancelled for the inviter and all subsequent invitees.
Even though BarterTrade developers have extensively tested this version before releasing, we are always open to feedback and improvements. Thus we have reopened the Bug Bounty form which can be found — HERE.
We will continue to keep the community up to date on ongoing developments and future plans. We thank each and every one of you for being part of this journey with us. We’re confident that this is only the beginning of a very successful story.
The BarterTrade Team